Juan Eduardo

Hello! What's up? My name is Juan Eduardo Asencio, and I'm 19 years old. I grew up in the Emiliani Orphanage where I studied grade school and high school. Today, I have the help of Nuestro Ahora to be able to keep going with my university studies.

I'm studying psychology at the University of Central America (UCA).

I joined Nuestro Ahora University Program in 2010 (after spending 2009 in the high school prep program), and I've started to become part of the family. I've adapted after the first days in the scholarship house, and I feel good. I study in the morning, and in the afternoon I do homework. At night, we eat dinner together. I like it because I have the time necessary to do my homework, and I have everything I need in terms of materials. It's a joy to be able to share my experiences with you. I'm very grateful for your help. My life is improving.